Dragon’s Crown Pro Limited Edition Includes Exclusive Treats at No Extra Cost
Atlus has announced today that fans waiting for the release of Dragon’s Crown Pro for the PlayStation 4 can head out and pre-order the newly announced Dragon’s Crown Pro Battle-Hardened Edition, a limited edition bundling of the game that includes seven collectible skill cards featuring all of the game’s noble classes, a limited edition metal case, and the game itself. The Battle-Hardened Edition doesn’t cost anything extra, so if you were planning on pre-ordering the game, doing it now will secure you some extra goodies.
For those who don’t know, Dragon’s Crown Pro is the remaster to the 2013 2-D hack and slash co-op, beat ‘em up action game from Vanillaware and ATLUS. The game is returning to the PlayStation 4 now and will retain all the gameplay elements of the original game, including the 2-D visual flair and character design, but will add current-gem upgrades in the visual department. For more information on what the remastered Dragon’s Crown Pro will have, check out below:
• Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
• A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
• Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
• All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
• Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
Dragon’s Crown Pro is set to launch sometime in Spring 2018.