As The Beatles Rock Band has just graced us with the fab 4, we have one more Rock Band release to build up to this November, Lego Rock Band. Information on this game has been scarce since inception till E3 when the game was finally debuted to the public, here’s the information you need to snap your bricks together till the game releases.
- 4 players (like Rock Band 2)
- Lego Avatars in game
- Import songs ala Rock Band 1 to Rock band 2’s set list
- Songs targeting a “family audience”, but include: Foo Fighters Breakout, Ghostbusters Theme Song, Queen We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions, Song 2 (Whew Who) by Blur, and Kung Fu Fighting to name a few.
- Developed by Harmonix, published by Warner Bros. Interactive
- No box sets will be available, only stand alone software
- Feature’s much different cover art than other Rock Band / Lego Games