Although fans knew a portable version of UFC Undisputed 2010 would be on the horizon for Sony’s handheld device after the game’s console release, THQ had re-iterated the title will be choke holding the PlayStation Portable next month. To showcase the upcoming game a bit more, THQ has released a new gameplay trailer for the title.
The PSP version of UFC Undisputed 2010 will retain “all the action, intensity and prestige of the Ultimate Fighting Championship with intelligent and intuitive combat, fighter customization, robust career progression, challenging gameplay modes” from its console counterpart version. An “explosive ad-hoc wireless play” will also be included in the portable version of the fighter.
UFC Undisputed 2010’s key features include:
- UFC FIGHTERS AND PERSONALITIES – Navigate an unparalleled roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance.
- ENHANCED COMBAT – A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position.
- FIGHTER CUSTOMIZATION – Enjoy customizable freedom with created fighters by combining move sets from numerous MMA disciplines
- EXPANSIVE ONLINE PLAY – Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.
- CAREER MODE – An intuitive “Game Is Watching You” system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression.
- TITLE AND TITLE DEFENSE MODES – Fight through one of UFC’s five official weight classes to earn and defend a championship belt in Title Mode. In Title Defense Mode, a fighter’s condition remains persistent, with milestone challenges built in along the way.
- TOURNAMENT MODE – Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.
The PSP iteration of UFC Undisputed 2010 is currently scheduled to bring the popular sport to the palm of your hands on September 10th, 2010 for the UK.