PlayStation Plus October Content is Enticing
Many PlayStation Plus subscribers, and those interested in upgrading, have complained about the lack of good content available on Sony’s premium PSN service. Well, this October update for PS Plus may just change those thoughts.
The EU PlayStation Blog detailed the month’s Plus offering:
6th October – 2nd November:
- PSN: Street Fighter 2 HD Remix
- minis: Aero Racer, Yeti Sports
- PSOne Classic: Syphon Filter
- Full Game Trial: Gravity Crash (Plus exclusive 50% discount for Plus members on purchase), Hustle Kings (Plus exclusive 50% discount for Plus members on purchase)
- Exclusive Discounts: Burn Zombie Burn (inc. free exclusive Home item for Plus members who buy)
- Dynamic themes: Exclusive Move ‘Start the Party’ theme, Exclusive ‘Halloween’ theme
- Premium avatars: Pain: Jarvis and Le Toot Avatars, SingStar: Wannabe and Rising Star Avatars
SCEE also stated that PlayStation Plus subscribers can rest assured that “this is not all that will be available each month; look out for some more exclusive, surprise treats, coming to Plus in September and October”.