Note: The difficulty trophies are stacked, so if you beat it on hard you will get the trophy for beating it on normal and easy.
Headcase (Bronze) – Headshot a Demolition mech 20 times
– The demolition mech’s are the one’s that have the wrecking balls for hand’s. You will encounter your first one during chapter 2. You will need to use your plasma blaster and shoot the mech 20 times in the head. Now you do not need to kill them 20 times with a headshot just shoot them 20 times. There are only three of these mechs during the story, so focus on shooting them multiple times with each encounter. To get this trophy even quicker shoot the one on chapter 2 until you run out of ammo then die and repeat. Once you get your 20th headshot you will get the trophy.
You Swine (Bronze) – Beat Pigsy to the top of the Decaying Titan.
– At the beginning of chapter 10 you will need to race Pigsy up the titan. Overall this is pretty easy, but if your having trouble just try your best to memorize the course.
Bad Doggy (Bronze) – Rescue Trip from the Dog in less than 36 seconds.
– At the end of chapter 9 you will have to chase down a mech dog. You will need to hit every blue orb to keep your speed up, and simply missing one can slow you down to much. When you enter the cave and the reticule appears take it down, any later and you won’t make it in time. If you finished in time you will be rewarded the trophy during the following cut scene.
Matador (Bronze) – Kill the Rhino without getting hit by his Charge Attack.
– This will take a little skill. The first part is relatively easy, be sure to keep your distance and keep the camera constantly on the Rhino, and when he charges move your ass. During the second part of the fight when the burners appear be sure to position yourself to left or right of them, so when the Rhino charges you have a little wiggle room. Be sure to use your cloud as well as evade. Also place the difficulty on easy to make things easier.
Got the Horn (Bronze) – Rescue Trip from the Rhino in less than 35 seconds.
– This trophy is similar to “Bad Doggy” It occurs at the end of chapter 11 after the Rhino fight. Just like above you want to hit every blue orb possible don’t worry about the red orbs. Play on easy since the Rhino will be much slower.
Lover, Not a Fighter (Bronze) – Sneak past a group of enemies without alerting them.
– During chapter 2 you will come across a turret in the mine field. While trying to make your way to it you will come across three enemies. Trip will make the comment I think you can make it past them. Just take your time and avoid the blue pulsating circles.
Mined the Gap (Bronze) – Knock an enemy back into a mine.
– You will come across some land mines in chapter 2. When you get attacked use the wide attack (Square + X) this will knock the enemy back without causing any damage. Just keep doing this until your enemy stumbles into a mine.
Over Here! (Bronze) – Distract 20 different enemies.
– Whenever mechs are shooting at Trip you can distract them by pressing R1. You will need to be close to trip in order to do this. You will get your first opportunity to do this during chapter 2, so just keep doing this until you get the trophy.
Stunning (Bronze) – Stun 75 different enemies.
– It you stun every enemy you encounter with one of your three different stun attacks you should be able to get his with your first playthrough.
- The charged melee attack, hold circle then release to attack
- The charge blast, ammo that you can equip with your staff
- And the takedown attack you perform on turrets.
Double Punch (Bronze) – Kill 25 shielded enemies with a Stun Blast then Plasma Blast combo.
– Once you receive the Stun blast during chapter 3 you will need to find some shielded enemies. Select the Stun ammo by pressing right on the D-pad. Shoot the enemy then press left on the d-pad to select the plasma ammo and then shoot the stunned enemy. Do this 25 times.
Mech Murderer (Bronze) – Kill 200 enemies.
– This is pretty straight forward. Just kill kill and kill some more, if you take out everything you encounter you should be able to get it during your first play through.
Counterintuitive (Bronze) – Perform 20 Counter Attacks.
– You will need to do a Combat Upgrade for counter-attacks by pressing circle. Once acquired wait for an enemy to attack then block with R2 and then immediately press circle to counter attack. Do this 20 times.
Attacks Evasion (Bronze) – Perform 20 Evade Attacks that hit an enemy.
– You will need to do a Combat Upgrade for Evade attacks by pressing square. Once acquired wait for an enemy to attack then evade by pressing L2+X then press square to attack. Do this 20 times.
Close Call (Bronze) – Kill a Broadcaster with 1 second left on the clock.
– The broadcasters are the mechs that call for reinforcements. When you see the countdown start wait for it to reach 1 then stun him which stop’s the countdown. Then pull out your plasma blaster and shoot him.
Boom! (Bronze) – Use the Bomb Takedown to kill 2 enemies.
– Throughout the campaign you will encounter certain mechs that have a defect that will cause them to self destruct. When you beat on these mechs you will eventually get the option to press circle to do a takedown. When you do the takedown you will set the mech to explode. Wait for two mechs to be close together then push the self destructing mech into them. Once they blow up you will get the trophy.
Role Reversal (Bronze) – Use the Gun Scout Hijack Takedown to kill 10 enemies.
– You will encounter these mechs during chapter 3 when Trip mentions that the mech has a detachable gun. You will need to get close enough to hit the mech then perform a takedown. When you takedown this mech you will get his gun. You must then kill 10 enemies with this gun. This is a combined total and not 10 with one gun.
Out Cold (Bronze) – Stun 3 enemies at once with a Radial Stun Blast.
– In order to get this trophy you will need the Stun Effect upgrade which requires 22,500 tech orbs. Once the upgrade is acquired wait for three enemies to be close together and shoot them.
Kebabed (Bronze) – Kill 3 enemies with a penetrating Plasma Blast.
– You will need the Plasma Penetration upgrade which requires 35,500 tech orbs. Once acquired you will need to get three enemies in a row then shoot them. Try and stun the enemies to make it easier.
Invincible (Bronze) – Complete a chapter without dying (Except Chapter 1).
– This is pretty straight forward, and if you play on easy shouldn’t be much of a problem on one of the first few levels. If you happen to die during a level then restart from the last check point.
Got Your Back (Bronze) – Rescue Trip 3 times after she has performed an EMP.
– When Trip gets grabbed by a mech she will make an EMP blast. When she does this go in and destroy the mechs. Do this three times to get the trophy.