PSLS’ Fan Art Competition: Win $20 on PSN!
We here at PlayStation LifeStyle love fan art, so when we saw users on our forum suggesting we feature readers’ fan art on the site, we just couldn’t resist bringing fan art to PSLS. Plus, to launch the new fan art email we’re giving away $20 on PSN to one lucky entrant.
To enter, all you have to do is send a picture of the art to [email protected] with before midday EST on Monday 30th. Even after the competition is over, art sent in may be featured on the site, and submissions may earn prizes.
- Any style or type of art goes – drawings, photoshops, play-doh creations etc
- Don’t include inappropriate content – sexism, racism, crudely explicit images etc
- Only send images you made, or have permission of the content owner
- The higher resolution the better (within reason)
- Use recognized common file formats we can actually open
- A maximum of two entries per person. If you have more pics, save them until after the competition and then send them to us.
Of the entrants we get before midday EST on Monday 30th, one submission will win a code for $20 on the US PSN, but don’t worry, you don’t need to be this generation’s Michelangelo to win. The art will be judged not only on how well drawn/made it is, but also humor, message and uniqueness. That means a stick man submission could win if it excels in other areas, so don’t count yourself out of the race if you’re not naturally artistic.
And if you don’t win, your entry will still be featured on the site! In the email be sure to let us know what name, PSLS username or online tag you want to go by.
In addition, the PSLS staff will all be trying our hands at fan art and will be showing off our efforts this Friday. Here’s a sneak peek of what to expect showing my increasing love of dragons (click for full screen):
Thanks to the internet for teaching me how to draw a dragon.
Good luck! We can’t wait to see what you come up with.