For anyone who purchased (and is still playing) NCAA Football 13, EA has released the October 2012 Title Update today.
If you’ve downloaded the update, feel free to let us know in the comments how much better the game now runs with these newly implemented fixes and changes:
- Fixed issue where running the no-huddle was taking too long.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes not breaking the huddle.
- Fixed it so receivers won’t slip as much on the turf when it is raining.
- Fixed it where prospects were softly committing to schools even though they were not on that school’s recruiting board or showed any interest.
- Fixed some recruiting logic where CPU teams were not offering scholarships to some prospects.
- Fixed an issue with uploading highlights to Dynasty Wire.
- Made the sorting on the Recruiting more user friendly so that it remembers previous sorts.
- Fixed an issue where a prospect with low interest was getting changed to “N/A”.
- Fixed an issue where some Online Dynasties were losing players and coaches.
- Fixed a problem where promises were getting deleted.
- Online Head-to-Head
- Fixed a reporting issue where if someone went offsides three times it forced their opponent into a loss.
- Increased the stability of the product by fixing various crashes.
Still thinking about buying NCAA Football 13? Check out Cameron’s thoughts in our full review.