Hopefully you didn’t just buy Dragon’s Dogma, because Capcom has announced that Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, an enhanced version of the original, will be available on April 23rd in North America and April 26th in Europe. Selling for $39.99/€29.99/£19.99, you’ll be able to purchase it from retail stores or the PSN on launch day.
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will include everything that came with Dragon’s Dogma, along with easier travel, and a more intuitive menu system, while also adding the following:
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment, including high level weapons and armor
- Level 3 Skills that provide each character class with a new tier of skills
- 14 new characte/Pawn augments
- New tiers of equipment enhancement
- Increased character customization options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over
If you already own Dragon’s Dogma, you’ll still have to pay the $40 to get Dark Arisen, but you’ll be able to export your character into the game and get access to all the gameplay changes. As for freebies, you can expect to receive 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones, and the Gransys Armour Pack, which includes six costumes.
Check out the new trailer and box art for the game right here:
Will you be getting Dark Arisen? Let us know in the comments below.