North America (it’s the only image available right now, unfortunately):
While the box art EB Games has posted could be changed, their pre-order bonus won’t as they are currently offering the Signature Weapons Pack DLC, which includes the following:
- Samurai Edge’ – Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. model was originally based on the custom M92F “Samurai Edge” that Jill used during her time in S.T.A.R.S., but it has since been changed to the M9A1 and refined to match modern tastes. This handgun greatly increases your firepower.
- Government’ – Parker Luciani B.S.A.A. model is based on the powerful Government handgun, but given a stylish design made especially for Parker. Its ammo capacity has been sacrificed in order to add more power, due to Parker’s reputation for high precision.
- PC 356′ – Jessica Sherawat F.B.C. model has increased ammo capacity. A tan frame with the FBC seal carved into the polymer slide hides a weapon built for efficiency.
Expect to see more retailers adding pre-order bonuses soon (probably this week), with GameStop likely offering the exact same DLC since they are owned by the same company, though their Resident Evil: Revelations listing is MIA right now.
What do you think of the box art and bonus? Let us know in the comments below.
- Daily Reaction: The Actual Price of the PS4: What it Means if PS World is a Premium Online Service
- Gaikai Registers PlayStation Cloud Domains Ahead of PS Meeting
- Kotaku: PS4 Out Nov, Two Versions Could be $429 and $529, Most Online Features Will Require Subscription, PS Eye With Every Console, New Controller Pics, Phone Control