Being that this is a non-leap year, February is only 28 days, meaning that in one week, we’ll already be into March. Because of this, the free games in next month’s European PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection have been revealed today, bringing along three PlayStation 3 titles and two for PlayStation Vita.
Coming to PlayStation Plus:
- Mass Effect 3 – March 6th
- Dead or Alive 5 – March 6th
- Joe Danger 2 – March 6th
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS Vita) – March 13th
- Puddle (PS Vita) – March 20th
Leaving PlayStation Plus:
- Sleeping Dogs – March 6th
- Vanquish – March 6th
- Limbo – March 6th
- WipEout 2048 – March 13th
- Lumines Electronic Symphony – March 20th
Mass Effect 2 may not be part of the Instant Game Collection next month, though it will see a discount for both PS+ members are regular PSN users. As for Mass Effect 3, that is going to see a discount as well for non-PS Plussers.
Also, in the comments of the EU PS Blog, Chris Howe of SCEE, said that Mortal Kombat and Guardians of Middle-Earth would also be leaving on March 6th, so download them while you can.
What do you think of the update? Let us know in the comments below.