When the PlayStation Store updates tomorrow, you’ll be able to download the new character, Batgirl, along with the previously pre-order only DLC, Red Son, for Injustice: Gods Among Us. If you’d prefer not to spend any money though, patch 1.03 for the game is going to go live tomorrow as well, with all the notes below:
- A player no longer receives a loss when an opponent quits an online match.
- Fixed an issue where online Hero Cards were not visible if a user had > 30 friends.
- Various Online fixes to enhance stability.
- A player can now perform a 2in1 combo into background bounces and interactables using Light+Medium buttons on arcade sticks (This makes the game fully playable on 5 button arcade sticks).
- A player can no longer block or escape a throw in the middle of performing a stance switch.
- The Fortress of Solitude (Upper Level-Left) Space Ship damage was normalized for all characters.
- Fixed an issue that affected some characters when performing a combo on weapon-wielding defenders that were holding grenades in the Batcave.
- Fixed various issues where Interactive Objects could obscure the players’ view after being used.
- Fixed a rare issue where players could sometimes interact with invisible Interactive Objects.
Character Balance Improvements
- Water of Life Character Power now lasts 2 seconds (down from 2.5) and has an 8 second cool down (increased from 7 seconds)
- Increased the ability to punish a Trident Scoop (Down, Back, 1) from Aquaman when the defender blocks.
- Normalized the amount of damage Aquaman inflicts on an opponent while they are blocking his Trident Rush (Down, Forward + 1)
- Increased viability of Ares’ Teleport when used as a wake up attack.
- Opponent’s can now perform a tech roll after being knocked down by Ares’ Invading Force (Back+2, 3) combo.
- Normalized Bane’s backwards throw damage.
- Slightly increased speed of Bane’s forward dash.
- Reduced the cooldown on Level 2 Venom Boost to 4.5 seconds (down from 6)
- Reduced the cooldown on Level 3 Venom Boost to 6 seconds (down from 9)
- Catwoman’s Calico Cut (Forward + 1) attack now hits the opponent Overhead and will hit all opponent hitboxes while they are crouching.
- Cyborg’s In-Air Projectiles are now a HIGH block instead of a MID.
- Deathstroke now stuns the defender for less time when the defender blocks his gunshots.
- Deathstroke now deals slightly less damage when the defender blocks his gunshots.
- Deathstroke now lands slightly slower after performing in-air gunshots.
- Doomsday’s Hunter (1,1,2) combo no longer inflicts full damage while the opponent is blocking.
- Reduced the amount of block advantage on Green Arrow’s Light It Up (Back+2, 3) combo
- A player can now activate a Clash (as a defender) during the 2nd and 3rd hit of Solomon Grundy’s Chain Grabs.
- Harley’s Irresistible combo (1 + Away, 2) no longer inflicts full damage while the opponent is blocking.
- Harley’s Hi Puddin combo(2, Down+3) now has less advantage while the opponent is blocking.
- Increased Joker’s Wild Character Power HA! duration to 9 seconds (from 6 seconds).
- Increased Joker’s Wild Character Power Parry Damage to 11%
- Slightly reduced the start-up frames for Laughing Gas (Down, Forward + 1) and Rolling Laughing Gas (Down, Forward + 2) to allow it to combo consistently on all opponents.
- Reduced Lobo’s recovery time while loading his Nuclear Shells Character Power to 49 frames (down from 57).
- Removed the ability for an opponent to initiate a Clash while being hit by Lobo’s Meter Burn Pump Shots (Down, Forward + 1).
- Removed the ability for an opponent to initiate a Clash while being hit by Lobo’s Pump Shots (Down, Forward + 1) while his shotgun is loaded with Nuclear Shells.
- Increased the amount of damage an opponent will receive when blocking Lobo’s Pump Shots (Down, Forward + 1) while his shotgun is loaded with Nuclear Shells.
- Raven’s Raven Slash (Down+3) attack now has normalized damage.
- Increased viability of Raven’s Teleport when used as a wake up attack.
- Increased viability of Shazam’s Teleport when used as a wake up attack.
- Shazam’s Herculean Might (Down, Back, Forward + 1) on miss is now -17 (down from -27)
- Shazam’s Achilles’ Clutch (Down, Back + 1) on miss is now -21 (down from -35)
- Shazam’s Solomon’s Judgment Character Power now activates faster
- Normalized reaction time for Shazam after escaping an opponent’s throw attempt.
- Normalized Sinestro’s Backwards Throw Damage
- Arachnid Sting (Down, Forward 2) is now has a block advantage of -12 (down from -36) and is a Mid attack (changed from High).
- Beware Your Fears Character Power activation time decreased to 1.66 seconds (down from 2 seconds).
- Normalized the amount of damage scaling on Superman’s combos.
- Normalized Superman’s damage scaling while using his Steel Rush (Forward+2, Down+1) combo.
- Wonder Woman’s Knee Chop (Down+1) attack now inflicts normalized damage during hit and while an opponent is blocking.
Are you going to be buying any DLC tomorrow? Let us know in the comments below.