Despite Sebastian thinking otherwise, PlayStation Home is still a thing, and for E3 2013, they’re doing quite a few giveaways that seem to be worth your time.
Starting later today on Home, you can pre-register for their virtual E3 booth, which digitally recreates their physical booth, and by doing so, you’ll receive a Beyond: Two Souls dynamic theme for free. Then, once the actual event begins on Tuesday, June 11th at 3PM EST, the virtual booth opens, giving you the chance to win 20 different rewards, with a few detailed below:
- Exclusive The Last of Us Dynamic Theme – Complete all of the E3 quests
- Exclusive Destiny Dynamic Theme – Details for unlocking not provided
- Free copies of Rymdkapsel and Haunt the House on PS Mobile – Details for unlocking not provided
- Free Music Unlimited Trial/Music Unlimited Hover Board for Home – Complete the Home E3 Quest
- 30 Day PlayStation Plus Trial – Complete a quest
- Killzone: Mercenary First Wave Beta Access – Complete a quest
Basically, just log into PlayStation Home and pre-register for their E3 event before Monday to unlock a Beyond: Two Souls theme, then check back on Tuesday after 3PM EST to try your hand at unlocking some other fun content.
Are you planning on getting any of these rewards? Let us know in the comments below.