Going through the official Saints Row Twitter account, we found a few pieces of interesting information about the game. Since the tweets cover a variety of different topics, we’ve placed the information in bullet point form:
- The powers in Saints Row IV will unlock over time, with enemies and enemy types becoming more powerful as you progress through the story.
- Saints Row IV is going to be a Day 1 Digital title on the PSN when it launches August 20th in North America and August 23rd in Europe.
- If for some reason you want to download it on Xbox, it will be made available eventually, but there’s no date.
- You can choose to romance homies “in-game at some point.”
- The character creation voices in SRIV will be 3 male, 3 female, “and you can choose Nolan North as Nolan North for any gender.”
- Genki will be back.
- There’s character customization, with individual clothing customization “similar to the last game but with more to choose from” and “you can still customize your character and swap genders on the fly.”
- Saints Row IV is “going to be more fun to play, not less fun.”
Are you going to buy your copy of Saints Row IV in stores or on the PSN, or are you skipping the game? Let us know in the comments below.