Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. Today my wife and I give our opinions of some always online games and talk about the difficulties of playing narrative heavy games as a couple. We also respond to questions about the upcoming Call of Duty‘s multiplayer and PS4 release date rumors. There might be a PSN code hidden in the video as well… Check it all out below.
Stuff we talked about:
- My upcoming ‘personal origin story’.
- Mourning Wood: The Impending Death of Insomniac
- Ratchet and Clank: Into The Nexus
- The Elder Scrolls Online E3 Preview
- The Division E3 Preview
- Best of E3 Awards
- Our Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer expectations.
- PS4 release date rumors.
- Gamer couples’ difficulties playing narrative based games.
- The Last of Us Sights and Sounds code giveaway (Huge thanks to Cote for the code!).
Are you a gaming couple? What do you want D’yani’s opinion on? Are there any females who watch Morning Wood? Email us at [email protected] and follow me on Twitter @FinchStrife for the answer to all of life’s mysteries. Spoiler: It’s Sharknado.