PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 021: Wood’s Mailbag
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week I answer a bunch of reader questions as there was not a lot of news to go over. I also attempt to keep it under 15 minutes due to our YouTube account currently not allowing long videos. That’s why last week’s episode was not on the regular PlayStation LifeStyle account. Hopefully we can get that resolved and I can continue to bring you hours of Wood mania in the future! Meanwhile, enjoy the 14 minute and 59 second episode number 21 of Morning Wood.
Stuff I talked about:
- Thanks to everyone who read and gave me feedback on my wreckage origin story.
- My wife’s name is spelled D’yani. Some pretty good attempts from people that emailed in, but no one got the apostrophe.
- Working to bring some of the funny and random ‘bits’ back to Morning Wood while still keeping it focused. Oh, and drinking. Lots of drinking.
- How my wife does or doesn’t affect my review scores and her assistance reviewing couch co-op games.
- An upcoming review that I am working on.
- Bad games are terrible to play for review, but fun to write the review text for.
- What my Twitter name means.
- The lines between video game genres being blurred.
Should I bring back the more random bits that I used to do so well, or is serious news and opinions a better thoroughfare for me? You can email me topics and ideas at [email protected] or follow me on Twitter @FinchStrife for general nonsense. See you all next week!