In just one week, you’ll be able to get your hands on The Brigmore Witches, a new piece of DLC for Dishonored, which will run you $9.99. Before that, though, Bethesda has released patch 1.4 for Dishonored, getting the game ready for the new content, with all the patch notes below:
- Adds support for Dishonored’s upcoming add-on, The Brigmore Witches.
Bug Fixes (The Knife Of Dunwall)
- Fixed issue where music box would stay attached to the NPC when choking and then carrying a music box Overseer.
- Fixed issue where thrown NPCs killed by falling damage were not counted towards kill stats.
- Fixed issue where sound effects for the Saw Butcher were muted after a save/load.
- Fixed issue where sound was muffled after a save/load in Timsch Basement.
- Fixed issue where music from music box Overseer persisted after death.
- Fixed issue where NPCs didn’t react to chokedust while moving in its explosion radius.
- Fixed a graphical glitch on Favor tutorial screen.
- Fixed a rare crash when loading Daud’s Base (PC only).
- Fixed a minor issue allowing users to make notes disappear when pressing key combinations (PC only).
Bug Fixes (Dishonored)
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to recover two bolts instead of one on dead bodies.
- Fixed an issue where Unnerving Target & Quick Dodge bonecharms were ineffective.
- Fixed a crash when loading saves made on earlier title updates.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes activating a door wouldn’t display an interaction dialog nor open the door.
- Fixed minor localization issues (ESA) (PC only).
Are you buying The Brigmore Witches? Let us know in the comments below.