Get ready for the internet to stop at 7AM PST/10AM EST on Monday when the review embargo for Grand Theft Auto V ends.
- The next DLC pack for Metro: Last Light will be released on September 17th in North America and September 18th in Europe for $3.99/£3.19/€3.99. Titled the Developer Pack, this will allow you to experiment in the Shooting Range, go to the AI Arena, visit the Metro Museum, and play through the solo mission, The Spiders Nest. [Press Release]
- Ubisoft has revealed that Brad Keselowski, Pro Stock Car Driver and Team Owner, will be a non-playable character in Watch Dogs. Woo! [Press Release]
- Expect Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate to take about 10 hours to beat on your first playthrough. [Via/Source]
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Saints Row IV will be $44.99 at K-Mart starting on Sunday. [Source]
- Rockstar has opened up LifeInvader.com for Grand Theft Auto V, a place where you can “stalk for deals in Los Santos and Blaine County.” [Twitter]
- The ESA has a list of schools in the United States that offer video game courses and degrees. [Check it Out]
- He may not have said which one, but Shahid Ahmad has steered another developer onto the PlayStation Vita. Keep up the good work! [Twitter]
- The latest video for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag build a next-gen open world:
- Bound by Flame gets a teaser trailer:
- The latest (and last) The Last of Us development series episode, The Beauty of Abandonment, is now up for your viewing pleasure:
- An interview uploaded by Eurogamer shows off some Blacklight: Retribution gameplay running on the PlayStation 4:
What system are you thinking of buying Assassin’s Creed IV on? Let us know in the comments below.