I spent a couple minutes writing a witty opening sentence, but it got reset by our servers, so now you get this.
- Senior Director Dominic Guay said of Watch Dogs, “About 95% of missions you can completely stealth through, or flee or chase without having to shoot. So it’s really player choice-driven. There are a very few, very limited amount of missions that will force you to kill people.” I doubt I’ll be able to go ten minutes without killing anyone… [Source]
- It looks like Blood Knights may finally be nearing a release date as the ESRB has rated it ‘M’ for Mature. [Rating]
- Guerrilla Games has posted all about the Scout class in Killzone: Shadow Fall, which allows you to be very sneaky. [Full Details]
- That PS4 Link App for PlayStation Vita will be added with the next firmware update for the Vita. [Twitter]
- If you already have a save file from your retail copy of Shadow of the Colossus HD, it will work with the digital version, which is going free tomorrow in PlayStation Plus. [Source]
- Try to hold back the tears, but Rambo: The Video Game has been delayed until January 2014. [Source]
- Adam Boyes will be giving a talk at GDC Next in November about the PS4 and F2P titles. [Source]
- When BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma releases next year on the PS3, there will be a Limited Edition available. This will include a 40-page art book, official soundtrack CD, small figurine of Rachel Alucard (“nendroid”), and a mysterious fourth item. [Press Release]
- Amazon has updated their listing for The Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition, confirming that it comes with all 5 episodes from the first season, the 400 Days DLC, a digital soundtrack, and behind the scenes video. Priced at $29.99, Amazon gives it a release date of November 19th, as well as this box art [Amazon]:
- The Dishonored Game of the Year Edition is out this week at retail and on the PlayStation Store:
- Here’s a behind the scenes look at Rocksmith 2014:
Is it just me, or is that Walking Dead box art awesome?