Silent nod of approval if you call your clan PSLSFans or SebastianLovers.
- LittleBigPlanet 2 patch 1.27 (121 MB) and LittleBigPlanet PS Vita patch 1.15 (206 MB) are now available for download and contain future DLC content that will be released soon. The LBP PS Vita patch also has a fix for the Sack-Eating Plant Costume issue. As well, the LittleBigPlanet Karting patch 1.14 will be out soon to ensure Costume DLC cross-buy compatibility for the upcoming DLC releases. [Source]
- The Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition has been confirmed for release on PS3 and PC this month. [Source]
- Atlus has announced that Persona 4 Golden on PS Vita has sold over 300,000 copies across retail and the PSN. It remains to be seen if this includes worldwide numbers, or just Japan, but signs point to it being worldwide. [Via, Source]
- You can grab Heavy Rain: The Director’s Cut in-store at GameStop USA for $9.99. [Source]
- The latest FIFA 14 patch addresses some balancing issues, freezing problems, and more. [Via, Full Patch Notes]
- When Assault Android Cactus launches for PS4 and PS Vita, it will include Cross Buy and Cross Saves. It’s undated as of yet. [Source]
- Ed Boon said of the lack of Dr. Fate in Injustice: Gods Among Us, “Sorry man, I wanted Dr. Fate in there as well. But inevitably some characters can’t get in. There’s always hope 4 a sequel!” [Twitter]
- Ed Boon said in a different tweet, “We also talk about [Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter] and Marvel-vs-DC .. A LOT more has to happen other than us just “wanting” to do it. #HelloCapcom?” [Twitter]
- Ed Boon kept going and even said, “We talked about Sweet Tooth in MK9!” Obviously, that never happened. [Twitter]
- You can head over to Clans.CallofDuty.com for more info (you can register your clan between now and October 25th, first-come, first-served) on Clans for Call of Duty: Ghosts, or watch the new trailer below:
- Rocksmith 2014 Edition gets a Session Mode trailer:
What are you going to name your clan in Call of Duty: Ghosts? Let us know in the comments below.