Many people delay even getting up in the morning after the breaking news that the PS4 will be delayed after so many other delays. Sources said other delays will also be further delayed. One bystander commented, after a brief pause, “The word DELAY is getting really weird, like when you say one word too many times in a row and it becomes abstract. See what they’ve done?! They’ve ruined an entire word!” The bystander wished to remain anonymous.**
**Note about header image: Above article is entirely satirical. Among the variety of delays this week, the PS4 HAS NOT been delayed. If it had, it would ruin me and a whole lot of other people. That would be a horrible, horrible day. We’re less than a month away from release of this console, let’s keep it that way Sony…
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week is the week of never ending delays, as the PS4 launch lineup thins out. We also talk about what the coming generation has in store for HD remasters and the struggles that we have with review scores. Enjoy the one thing that wasn’t delayed this week below.
Stuff we talked about:
- Absolutely no subliminal *donate to Extra Life* messaging…
- Week of delays, including the delay of Bad Gamers.
- The future of HD collections.
- PS3 games coming to PS4.
- The inevitable and difficult struggle with review scores.
- Watch Dogs delayed to 2014.
- The Crew delayed.
- The Wolf Among Us season pass delayed to Saturday morning.
- Drive Club‘s rumored delay, which is now confirmed.
- Extra Life charity marathon is two weeks away! Sponsor me here and help out kids!
What would you do if the PS4 was delayed? Write us your crazy response to delays at [email protected] and follow me on Twitter @FinchStrife where I am delaying actually using it to tweet anything. We’ll see you all next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.