To celebrate the 2 year anniversary of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, Naughty Dog has unleashed patch 1.18 for the game, while also putting all previous DLC multiplayer maps and the new Dry Docks multiplayer map up for free on the PlayStation Store. For that Dry Docks map, it was something cut from the original release, but for the 2 year anniversary, Naughty Dog decided to resurrect it.
Here’s everything you can expect from patch 1.18 for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, which is expected to be the last big patch for the game (unless another one is needed; support for the game will continue via Lab updates and community events):
- All DLC maps are now available to download for free! Go to the in-game store and download the Flashback Map Pack 1, 2, and Drake’s Deception Map Pack.
- Dry Docks makes its triumphant debut and is available in all competitive playlists and custom games!
- Old Quarter map has been added to Co-op arena mode.
- The drop rate for all co-op treasures has been increased.
- Old Quarter has been removed from the Hunter Arena playlist.
- Hipfire accuracy has been greatly reduced on all weapons, along with the angle and distance at which the auto lock engages. But Blindfire from cover has not been changed.
- Increased recoil on the M9.
- Decreased recoil on FAL-SS.
- Rate of Fire mod has been decreased on the M9, Arm Micro, and KAL-7.
- The recoil of the last round fired in a G-MAL burst has been significantly reduced.
- The burst delay and recoil have been reduced on the Raffica.
- The accuracy mod on the Raffica has been slightly improved.
- The recoil has been reduced on the Tau Sniper and the weapon does not automatically scope.
- The rate of fire mod has increased effectiveness for the Tau Sniper.
- Sprint maneuverability moderately reduced.
- Mega Bombs and Cluster Bombs can no longer be thrown back (competitive mode only).
- The Marked Man power play now occurs when a team is up 8 kills instead of 6.
- The Exposed power play occurs when a team is up 10 kills instead of 8, and the range that player names appear has been reduced from 40 meters to 20.
- The Double Damage power play now occurs when a team is up 15 kills instead of 10, and the damage the losing team does is only x1.5 instead of x2.
- Deathmatch has been removed from Team Objective.
- Increase score limit in three-team Deathmatch from 20 to 25.
- Increase score limit of free-for-all from 15 to 20.
- Multiple steps have been added during the matchmaking process to help find games with lower ping. Wait times to find matches during off peak hours may increase.
- The Medal Kickback Creepy Crawler now costs 12 medals and lasts for 25 seconds.
- Quick Boom now costs 12 medals and lasts for 12 seconds.
- Explosives now costs 5 medals.
- Slot 1 now has Kickback Endurance, Ammo Award, Bargain, and Team Safe
- Slot 2 now has Beast Mode, Regeneration, Explosive Expert, and Explosive Shell Expert.
- Bargain paid booster cost increase from $100k to $250k.
- PING paid booster cost increase from $100k to $250k.
New 3rd Buddy Boosters
- Cutter — Cutter KAL-7 — Jade Para 9 — Sugar Buddy
- Eddie — Eddie’s AK — Jade Para 9 — Booty Buddy
- Draza — Draza’s Dragon — jade Para 9 — Thanks Buddy
- Flynn — Flynn’s G-MAL — Jade Para 9 — Explosive Buddy
- Lazarevic — Lazarevic’s FAL-SS – Jade Para 9 — Stealth Buddy
- Gate added to London Underground tunnel to block off dead end.
- Plunders chests have been rebalanced on Syria and Museum.
If you want to buy anymore Uncharted 3 items, you can find some heavily discounted multiplayer ones in the PlayStation Store until November 4th.
Are you going to go back and play some Uncharted 3 multiplayer, which is F2P? Let us know in the comments below.