We’re exactly two weeks away from PS4 launch in the US and Canada!
- According to a job listing for an unnamed company (and the similarities to Rocksteady job listings), it appears as though Rocksteady’s next title will be released at some point in 2014, with speculation placing it as the next Arkham title. [Source]
- Starting today, you are now able to directly add funds from PayPal to your PSN wallet directly on the PS3 PlayStation Store during cart checkout in the ‘Add Funds’ section. You can transfer any amount between $5 and $150. [Source]
- Ex-Infinity Ward developer Justin Thomas said of the first Call of Duty, “The project was actually named ‘MOH killer’ until an official name could be found. We were focused more on fun than success, with the idea that if it was fun, it would be successful.” After all these years, it’s safe to say Medal of Honor has been killed. [Source]
- The digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts on PS3 should be anywhere between 9GB and 13.5GB, depending on your territory. [Source]
- If Shuhei Yoshida creates a Killzone: Shadow Fall Warzone, Guerrilla Games will feature it after launch. [Twitter]
- EB Games Canada will be holding many midnight openings for the PS4. [Check out the List]
- Best Buy USA will be holding many midnight opening for the PS4 as well. [Check out the List]
- Toukiden: The Age of Demons for PS Vita will release in Europe on February 14th, 2014 at retail and on the PSN. [Twitter]
- Shahid Ahmad said, “We are making progress on #jrpgvita… There will be no happier man than me the day we announce.” [Twitter]
- Lost Planet 3 only managed to sell 300,000 copies in Europe and North America during the previous quarter. [Via, Source]
- Japan will be getting this clear DualShock 3 on December 19th for 5,500 yen. No word on a North American or European release [Source]:
- On November 5th, PlayStation Japan will be announcing something regarding the PocketStation, a nearly 14 year old Japan-only PS1 memory card with a screen (Via 1, 2]:
- It’s First Contact with Extinction Mode in Call of Duty: Ghosts:
What do you think Sony is teasing? Let us know in the comments below.