If you didn’t want to go through all the different US Black Friday ads to search for the best deal on first-party PlayStation items, Sony has posted a roundup of exactly what they’d be offering in terms of deals.
First up, the PlayStation 3 will have a Black Friday Bundle for $199, which includes a 250GB PS3, Batman: Arkham Origins, and The Last of Us. In all, they say it works out to a savings of $165.
The PlayStation Vita won’t have a Black Friday bundle, but you will be able to pick it up for cheap all next week at the following retailers:
- Best Buy — All PS Vita systems available – $169.99 (11/24 – 11/28)
- GameStop — PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle – $179.99 (11/29 – 12/1)
- Target — All PS Vita systems available – $179.99 (11/28 – 11/30)
- Toys R Us — All PS Vita systems available – $179.99 (11/28 – 11/29)
- Walmart.com — All PS Vita systems available – $179.99 (11/28 – 11/29)
With PlayStation Plus required for most online games on PS4 (and you also get a bunch of free PS4/PS3/PS Vita games), Sony will be discounting a 1 year PS+ subscription 40% to just $29.99. The deal will only be valid on Black Friday, there’s a limit 2 per person, and it will only be available at select retailers. After Black Friday, the subscription goes back up to $49.99.
Finally, you can expect special DualShock 3 pricing, as well as games like The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls for $39.99 each. In all, over 20 first-party games will see discounts.
We’re guessing Sony will be doing a Black Friday sale on the PlayStation Store, so stay tuned for details.
What are you planning on buying this Black Friday? Let us know in the comments below.