Thanks to evret, it came to our attention that the PlayStation Now loading screen we posted about in yesterday’s Catch-Up was just for The Last of Us, prompting us to remove the image. As appreciation for their help, we’ve decided to refrain from using a horrible joke today. But don’t worry, they’ll be back when you least suspect them.
- I can’t really call this a 100% legitimate source, but in the off chance they’re right, the February 2014 PlayStation Plus free games in Europe are being reported as follows: Outlast on PS4, BioShock Infinite and Metro: Last Light on PS3, and Dynasty Warriors Next and Modnation Racers: Road Trip for PS Vita. We’ll let you know once the February line-up has been confirmed by Sony (possibly next week). [Source]
- In case you hadn’t guessed already, PlayStation’s Sid Shuman said of PlayStation Now controlling on PlayStation Vita, “It works a lot like Remote Play [for L2/R2 and L3/R3 on the rear touch screen]. It’s early, so not all details are [known] here yet.” Makes sense. [Source]
- While the original announcement pointed it out, Creative Assembly has reiterated that Alien: Isolation “won’t have multiplayer. It’s a first-person viewpoint, single-player game.” [Twitter]
- The Kingdom Under Fire II Facebook page is teasing big news set for release next week. If it’s something important, we’ll definitely let you know. [Source]
- Hideo Kojima recently said on Twitter, “The trigger button of PS4, 360, ONE looks like the trigger of gun. PS3’s button is curved in the opposite direction. Each controller not only differs the location of buttons but also its forms & mechanism. Extra work for adjustment.” Damn you, controllers! [Twitter 1, 2]
- Konami is aware of issues with the latest patch for Yu-Gi-Oh! Decade Duels+ and will be working on a new patch to fix them, but it “will take us some time.” [Remove These Cards From Your Deck to Try to Fix The Issue]
- Following its reveal yesterday, Jamie Fristrom from Happion confirmed that Energy Hook on PS4 and PS Vita will include Cross Buy. [Source]
- After a January 28th date on Xbox popped up (PlayStation would follow about a month later) for the Call of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC previously, a new image taken at a GameStop seems to confirm that, as well as the map names and more [Via, Source]:
- Here’s a new video for the Need for Speed movie:
- A new trailer for Rambo: The Video Game was released today, showing a little more of the game that is in the “final stages of development.” The final product will be available in stores and on the PSN, with the producer saying, “We are still in the final stage of polishing the game so the graphics will look a lot cleaner and smoother in the final product.” Once the game is released, the developers will begin working on DLC [Source]:
Do you plan on seeing the Need for Speed movie? Let us know in the comments below.