While Mario Party: Island Tour may be the first 2014 new release to hit the top 40 at #18, we won’t actually see a new PlayStation retail game (likely) reach the UK charts until this week is over with Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z.
Elsewhere, the top 4 of FIFA 14, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag all remain in the same order as last week, while Killzone: Shadow Fall moved up to spots and finished in 6th.
Here’s the top 21 selling games in the UK for the week ending January 18th, 2014, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- FIFA 14 (down 23%; 8th week at #1)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (down 39%)
- Battlefield 4 (down 26%)
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (down 31%)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (down 12%)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (down 6%)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (down 28%)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (down 7%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 56%)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (down 10%)
- Just Dance 2014
- Forza 5
- Football Manager 2014
- WWE 2K14
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- NBA 2K14
- Dead Rising 3
- Mario Party: Island Tour
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
- Dead Island: Riptide
Where do you think Dragon Ball Z will end up on the charts? Let us know in the comments below.