As expected, Sony has unveiled the March 2014 PS+ free games list today, with Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition set to be the free PS4 game on March 4th, replacing Outlast.
Here’s the full list of titles entering the Instant Game Collection in March, along with the titles we so far know are leaving the Instant Game Collection in March:
Leaving the IGC
- Outlast (PS4) – March 4th
- Metro: Last Light (PS3) – March 4th
Entering the IGC
- Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4) – March 4th
- Tomb Raider (PS3)
- Thomas Was Alone (PS3 – Cross Buy with PS Vita)
- Lone Survivor: Director’s Cut (PS3 – Cross Buy with PS Vita)
- Unit 13 (PS Vita)
- Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite (PSP, PS Vita compatible)
Although there’s three PS3 titles entering the Instant Game Collection in March, the most logical guess is that Tomb Raider (a retail release) will replace Metro: Last Light (also a retail release) on March 4th. We’ll find out definite confirmation on Monday, so stay tuned.
What do you think of the March 2014 PS+ free games? Which one are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments below.