Apparently the codename for Hardline is ‘Havana’.
- With E3 2014 under two weeks away, we’re bound to get more than our fair share of new game announcements. Potentially leaking one early, people have discovered code in today’s Battlelog update that suggests the new Battlefield title will be called Battlefield: Hardline. Details show that this will be a PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC title, Visceral is developing it, game modes include Blood Money and Heist, Thieves and SWAT represent two of the teams, and there are at least four classes (Enforcer, Mechanic, Operator, Professional). All this is unconfirmed information, so treat it as a rumor for now. [Via, Source]
- Sticking with Battlefield, DICE has announced that microtransactions are enabled in Battlefield 4, allowing you to buy Battlepacks faster than you would acquire them through regular progression. They are priced at $1 for Bronze Battlepacks, $2 for Silver Battlepacks, and $3 for Gold Battlepacks. [Source]
- The LittleBigPlanet games are receiving the Football Assets Pack this week, which includes football-themed content like new Materials, Objects, Decorations, Stickers and a Global Fan Costume. [Source]
- After waiting for a very long time, European gamers will finally be able to play Dragon Fantasy: Book I on June 18th when it launches for the PS3 and PS Vita. The game will cost €6.99 (assuming nothing changes) and includes Cross Buy and Cross Saves. [Source]
- If you have a lot of free time, follow the link to check out what’s changed for many of the fighters in Ultra Street Fighter IV. [Fight!]
- To celebrate the release of Mind Zero on PS Vita, here’s the third developer diary:
- Want a couple of Watch Dogs-themed videos? Of course you do:
- Here’s a walkthrough for the beginning of Murdered: Soul Suspect (spoilers ahead!), with the game out next week:
- The Sly Collection is out today on PlayStation Vita! Unfortunately, for those of you buying the physical version, only Sly 1 and Sly 2 are included on the cartridge, with Sly 3 given to you as a voucher (and it requires 2.9GB of free space):
- Lemmings Touch is out this week on PlayStation Vita for €9.99/£7.99/$9.99:
- It’s Rousey vs Tate in the latest EA Sports UFC gameplay video:
Did you buy Watch Dogs today?