Priced at $49.99/£39.99, Battlefield Hardline Premium owners will receive new content, which includes new super features, four story-themed expansion packs, and more:
Four Super Features
- Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
Four Expansion Packs Featuring New Multiplayer Maps, Modes, Vehicles, In-Game Content & a Story Themed Throughout
- Criminal Activity – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Betrayal – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
- Premium members receive two weeks early access to all expansion packs.
- 12 Gold Battlepacks
- New personalization options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
- Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
- Priority position in server queues
Battlefield Hardline launches on March 17 in North America and March 20 in Europe for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.
Do you plan on buying Premium?