Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week we start plugging Extra Life, and we have a few Destiny beta codes to give away. Could the two correlate? It’s entirely probable. We also talk a bit about how some games are feeling like they were created too similarly to other games, right after an email with some arguably forced rhymes. Watch this week’s episode below, then scroll a little further to donate to our fundraising goal for Extra Life.
Stuff we talked about:
- We’re starting up our Extra Life campaign again! You can donate towards our fundraising goal here. Help the children!
- Be sure to check out my interview with Extra Life founder Jeromy Adams.
- Cool Extra Life features coming up, including a visit to their offices!
- Destiny beta code giveaway! Our main giveaway may have ended, but watch to find out how to get one of the ones I have.
- One Dr. Seuss of an email that leads to a discussion about the similarities in games.
- Obligatory plug for Bad Gamers which this week featured D’yani and a special reader as a guest!
Do you think games are made too similarly? Let is know in the forums, email us at [email protected], or follow and tweet us on the Twitter-verse @FinchStrife and @Dyani. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.