If you’ve been waiting to play Warframe on PlayStation 4 until you could transfer your PC account over, the time has come, as Digital Extremes opened the account migration today, giving you until Friday, August 1 at 11AM PT/2PM PT to perform the transfer.
There are some very important things to keep in mind before doing the migration though, including how this can only be done once and can’t be reversed:
- You must have a PSN account to be eligible for a PC to PS4 Account Migration.
- PC to PS4 account migration can only be done once and can NOT be reversed. Be sure to use the correct PSN ID for the migration.
- All existing PS4 account progress will be overwritten by your PC account.
- All Platinum and goods (i.e. Prime Access, PS4 Renown Pack, Mod Packs, Obsidian Braton Skin) purchased on the PS4 PSN Store will be added to your new migrated account at the base rank.
- Any items purchased in-game with Platinum on PS4 will be overwritten and the Platinum returned to your new migrated account; items purchased with credits will be overwritten by your PC account.
- No Platinum purchased on the PC version of Warframe will be transferred to the PS4 copy.
- No Clan information from the PC is copied; all existing PS4 Clan information remains untouched.
- Any items on PC that are not currently available on PS4 will appear when the PS4 is updated.
- If you have an existing PS4 account, your Friends List will not be overwritten, but your PC Friends List will not copy over.
- Account sharing/selling is prohibited and if violated you risk having both accounts banned.
- Your PC account will remain unaffected and unchanged after migration.
- All PC Exclusive items and gear will remain exclusive to the PC and will NOT migrate to the PS4.
For further instructions, head to Account Management and select ‘Migrate Account‘.
Will you be migrating your account?