Sony certainly went the extra mile in this year’s gamescom press conference. And in case you’re getting lost with all the announcements, you can check here if you’ve missed anything related to the event.
Now, courtesy of the EU PlayStation Blog, listed below are all the games Sony revealed at the show, and yes, there’s some in it you might have missed.
Sony Worldwide Studios Group:
- Until Dawn: Though first glimpsed for PS3 at Gamescom 2012, interactive horror Until Dawn is now on PS4
- WiLD: Your first glimpse at the incredible new title from Michel Ancel, the legendary creator of Rayman and Beyond Good & Evil
- The Tomorrow Children: PixelJunk studio Q-Games return with a wonderfully eccentric new title for PS4
- Alienation: Dead Nation/Resogun studio Housemarque return with a frenetic sci-fi shooter
- Tearaway Unfolded: Media Molecule’s acclaimed PS Vita adventure comes to PS4 in a special expanded edition
- P.T.: PS4 horror game, interactive demo now available on PSN
- Hellblade: Heavenly Sword/DmC studio Ninja Theory unveiled its brand new action title
- Hollowpoint: Ruffian Games is developing this action title
- DayZ: PS4 version of the popular zombie survival PC game
- Volume: In development by Mike Bithell (Thomas Was Alone), it’s a stealth action game
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter: Horror game in development for PC (and now PS4) by The Astronauts
- Papers Please: Puzzle game developed by indie game dev Lucas Pope, and has you working as an immigration officer
- Nom Nom Galaxy
- In Space We Brawl
- Dreamfall Chapters
- Pix the Cat
- Ether One
- Q.U.B.E. 2
Yep, that’s certainly a lot of games for just one show. Bear in mind that the list only includes games that are newly announced, and not ones with new trailers/screenshots in them. Otherwise, that list would be even longer. Which games are you most excited to play? Let us know in the comments and remember: indies DO COUNT as game no matter what anyone says.
[Source: EU PS Blog]