The Killzone Twitter account teased the free map you’ll receive for the franchise’s 10th anniversary:
Can you guess the map we are going to release for free to celebrate Killzone’s 10th anniversary? pic.twitter.com/Wne4eFTd5C
— Killzone (@killzone) October 27, 2014
Almost a year after launch, Guerrilla Games is still releasing updates for Killzone Shadow Fall, with the latest one going live today and adding support for Intercept DLC maps, performance optimizations, new Warzone options, and more.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for update 1.70:
- Support for Intercept DLC maps.
- Added Switch Faction option to Warzone.
- Added Warzone option to disable random mission selection.
- Add display option to disable permanent ‘challenge closest to completion’ in HUD
- Main multiplayer, clan and coop menu design updated.
- Reduce the amount of ‘spin’ when the player gets stunned.
- Party members now reject party match requests from other members if they do not have any of the DLC maps of the playlist being joined.
- HUD performance optimizations
- Fixed an issue where auto forfeit would still kick in when the mission was set to score based winning.
- Fixed incorrect ordering of the Capture And Hold and Capture objectives in the HUD
- Fixed 1st person camera being pushed too close to a wall when a nano shield is nearby.
- Several crash fixes.
If you have any feedback about Killzone Shadow Fall that you want Guerrilla Games to hear, let them know over here.
[Source: Guerrilla Games]