Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week we add a new member to our little gaming family, read an email about another gaming couple, and talk about Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Stuff we talked about:
- The challenge of repeatedly attempting to complete a certain section for some people.
- D’yani’s love of cinematic games, both playing and watching.
- We can now play Destiny online together.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is a surprisingly great couples game, and has an awesome campaign.
- You can still donate to our Extra Life goal by clicking on the badge below, because donating is awesome.
Did you enjoy Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Got a question for us? Join us in the forums, email us at [email protected], or follow and tweet us on the Twitter-verse @FinchStrife and @Dyani. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.