4J now says, “The bug fix update for [Minecraft on PS4] and [Minecraft on PS Vita] is rolling out now in North America!”
Sent to Sony for testing last week, 4J Studios confirmed that the latest bug fix update for Minecraft on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita is rolling out in Europe. For North America, the update on PS3 is available, with the PS4 and PS Vita versions hopefully getting it “later today.”
Here’s a reminder of what this patch brings to the game:
- Fix for various Redstone issues.
- Fixed a crash when breaking an Item Frame containing a map.
- Fixed a crash when a Dispenser is dispensing water or lava when the Dispenser is blocked.
- Fix for placing a boat on harmful surfaces causing the game to crash.
- Updates to horse and other animal de-spawning to take into account Saddles, Saddle bags, Leads, Armor and Nametags.
- Fix for Stonebrick stairs recipe.
- Fix for issue where player is able to stay alive with zero hearts in their Healthbar.
- Fixed an issue in the Host Options menu in Adventure mode causing options to be set wrongly.
- Fix for issue where animals don’t stop running after being hit.
- Fix for issue where destroying planted Pumpkin and Melon Seeds drops an incorrect number of seeds.
- Librarian villagers now have a small probability of offering nametags for sale.
- Add a rare probability of spawning Skeletons/Wither Skeletons in the nether.
- Brought forward change so that Witches naturally spawn, rarely, anywhere that’s dark.
- Fix for issue where Wither Skeletons stop spawning in the Nether when the difficulty is set to Easy from Peaceful.
- Changed Minecart riding behaviour back so that the player turns with the Minecart
- If mob griefing is turned off, sheep shouldn’t change grass blocks when they eat them.
- Fix for TNT cart exploding despite ‘TNT Explodes’ option being turned off.
- Fix to Noteblock fall-off distance so they can be heard further away.
- Fix for player legs not being rotated correctly when riding.
- Fix for Wolf heal tooltip.
- Fixed improper tooltip displayed when Player is holding a Lead and aiming at an aggressive mob.
- Fix for Potion of Weakness effect description having incorrect values.
- Fix for issue wherePlanetSide 2 PS4 Q&A With Sony Online Entertainment hover off the floor.
- Fixed issue where Name Tags do not appear to work correctly on the Wither, Iron Golem and Wither Skeleton.
- Fix for player nametags not being colored.
- City Texture Pack – Daylight sensor changed to look more like a solar panel.
- Fix for issue where a horse wasn’t rendering while riding it.
- Fix for performance issue when moving through large Jungle Biomes (PS4 only)
- Fix for issue with Halloween Texture Pack textures (PS3 only)
How big of a download was the update for you?