Joining Sisters Generation and Neptunia U, the Hyperdimension series on PlayStation Vita is also getting Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation this year in North America and Europe at both retail and digital stores.
Planned for Summer 2015 and PlayStation TV compatible, Re;Birth3 is a remake of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory for PlayStation 3, complete with more story, more scenarios, and “extra heapings of fourth-wall-breaking comedy.” English voice-overs will be included, with Japanese audio available as free DLC.
Here’s an overview of the game:
It’s time to Nep-Nep like it’s 1989. Neptune’s been sucked into an alternate dimension of Gamindustri! In order for her to escape from this late ’80s world, Neptune will have to collect enough shares to open up the path to her own dimension. Sounds easy enough – except a nefarious alliance called the Seven Sages wants to rid Gamindustri of all CPUs, including Neptune!
Forging cross-dimensional friendships, will Neptune be able to defeat the Seven Sages, save this alternate dimension and get back to her own, or will she be stuck in the ’80s forever?
- +1 to Combos – Customize attack combinations with up to five moves, opening up a whole new array of ways to defeat your enemies!
- New Story – Play through new story and scenarios when someone else joins the Console War fray and refuses to play by the rules!
- Bring a Dungeon Buddy – Stella’s Dungeon is back, and this time she can bring friends! Each is equipped with special skills that lend their support to Stella in her items quest, so choose wisely!
- Remake in your Image – Modify the world of Gamindustri to your liking by creating “Plans” that alter dungeon treasures, enemy difficulty, and more!
- Get Crafty – Customize powerful equipment that can unlock the true power of the CPUs, opening up a world of new skills for them to use!
Are you ready for another Hyperdimension game this year?