Despite offering up a “strong challenge,” Bloodborne wasn’t able to claim first place from Battlefield Hardline last week in the UK, missing out by 22,500 units.
As for Hardline, it had a “slightly” worse launch week that Battlefield 4, but had a stronger second week, with sales only dropping 43%.
Elsewhere on the chart, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection debuted in third, while Ride for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC (the Xbox versions were delayed) placed out of the top 20 in 25th.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending March 28, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Battlefield Hardline (down 43%)
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 11%)
- FIFA 15 (0%)
- Dying Light (down 26%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (up 43%)
- Far Cry 4 (up 233%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (up 7%)
- The Order: 1886 (up 112%)
- Mario Party 10
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (up 9%)
- Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Forza Horizon 2
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Disney Infinity 2.0
- WWE 2K15
How well do you think the new version of Dark Souls 2 will do this week?