Released last year on PC and selling nearly one million copies, Divinity: Original Sin is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Focus Home Interactive and developer Larian Studios announced today. Judging by the official website, it will be available at retail stores, as well as digitally.
Titled Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, the game includes a new user-interface made for controllers and dynamic split-screen, fully voiced and remastered dialogues, and hours of new content, with “quests, combat-styles, locations, changes to the crafting system, and a reworked storyline breathing new life into the already expansive world of Rivellon.”
Featuring isometric, party-based gameplay, and turn-based combat, here’s what you need to know about Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition:
- Become part of a reactive, living, and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
- Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
- Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
You can expect more information to be revealed over the coming months.