Update 2 (June 3):
Follow the links to download the new The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt DLC from the PlayStation Store:
- Elite Crossbow Set (7.4MB) – Bring down your enemies with lethal accuracy and extend your tactical possibilities with this elite crossbow DLC.
- Nilfgaardian Armor Set (30.3MB) – Crafted from the finest materials available, the Nilfgaardian Armor Set includes a jacket, gloves, pants, boots and horse tack.
GameSpot was given early access to the new DLC, showing it off in this gameplay video (warning: potential spoilers):
As well, GameSpot confirms where you can buy each piece of content:
- The armor set and Nilfgaardian crossbow can be purchased from the Barons Quartermaster in No Man’s Land.
- The Skellige crossbow can be bought from Skellige Kaer Trolde Castle Blackmsmith
- The Elven crossbow can be purchased from the Novigrad Fancy Shop Owner.
Expect the DLC to go live either today, June 2, or tomorrow, June 3.
Continuing the eight weeks of post-launch DLC, owners of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be able to access a Nilfgaardian Armor Set and Elite Crossbow Set for free starting this week.
No further details about this week’s DLC were given, though based on last week’s release timing, it should arrive at some point on Wednesday, June 3.
If you’ve missed the four pieces of free DLC currently available, follow these links to grab them:
- Alternative Look for Yennefer (North America, Europe) – Check out this entirely new look for the mighty sorceress Yennefer of Vengerberg!
- Contract: Missing Miners (North America, Europe) – Miners from a small Skellige village are disappearing. Investigate and find out what’s happening!
- Temerian Armor Set (North America, Europe) – Reserved for the finest of warriors serving the kingdom of Temeria, the Temerian Armor Set includes a jacket, gloves, pants, boots and horse tack.
- Beard and Hairstyle Set (North America, Europe) – Customize Geralt of Rivia to your liking with this amazing set of beards and hairstyles.
There should also be a new update for The Witcher 3 either late this week or early next week.
[Source: The Witcher (Twitter)]