While the Xbox One update includes new DLC and loot support, the rest of the update notes are very similar on all three platforms.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update on PS4:
- Fixed a rare issue when a splitscreen guest player would have their weapon removed from their loadout when starting a match.
- Fixed an issue with player connectivity to some online services after disconnecting from the Combat Readiness Program.
- The Flak Jacket perk now prevents weapon flinch when taking explosive damage from lethal equipment.
- The Hard Wired perk now prevents weapon flinch when taking explosive damage from tactical equipment (Stuns, EMP)
- Fixed a rare issue where the Variable Zoom Scope overlay would temporarily disappear after respawning.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby could display the player doesn’t own the DLC, when they already own it.
- Fixed an issue for the total number of friends displayed in the Friends list.
- The “Pincushion” and “Deadeye” medals are now awarded correctly when using a Crossbow variant.
- Fixed an issue where the ammo count for a rippable turret head scorestreak would display incorrectly with the akimbo weapon UI.
Ranked Play Updates
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to access the “New Items” list if a Reinforcement package was in the list.
Game Mode Specific Updates
- Players will now receive an error message of “invalid surface” if firing the Exo Grapple at a friendly teammate in the Exo Grapple Playlist.
Map Specific Updates
- Fixed an issue where an enemy System Hack could remain on screen while using the Super Serum on Site-244.
- Made improvements for performance issues near the “B” Domination marker for the Site-244.
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
Exo Zombies Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits allowing players to remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- Fixed an issue where the secondary weapon name would not show up after switching from the OHM in shotgun mode.
If you’re wondering when the update will come to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, Sledgehammer says, “Our game update development process is to submit and verify changes on current gen systems first, and then apply those changes to prior generation as quickly as possible.”
What do you think of the new update?