Marking the first time since 2010 that an F1 game finished in first place, F1 2015 debuted atop the chart, knocking Batman: Arkham Knight to second. Available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, F1 2015 saw a 367% sales increase when compared to last year’s F1.
Outside of the mostly unchanged top 10, retailer promotions helped Disney Infinity 2.0 rise from 26th to 13th, while Yoshi’s Woolly World fell from 6th to 18th.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending July 11, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- F1 2015
- Batman: Arkham Knight (down 54%)
- LEGO Jurassic World (down 28%)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (down 33%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 5%)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (down 18%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (up 6%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (up 12%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (up 5%)
- Destiny (up 7%)
- FIFA 15
- Dying Light
- Disney Infinity 2.0 (up 59%)
- Farming Simulator 15
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- PayDay 2: Crimewave Edition
- Yoshi’s Woolly World
- WWE 2K15
With a busy week ahead, which game do you think will finish in first place?