Following up its big debut, Batman: Arkham Knight fell 74% last week, but still managed to keep first place due to a light release week.
In fact, the top three games remain the same, with LEGO Jurassic World and The Elder Scrolls Online in 2nd and 3rd, respectively, while The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt moved up one spot to 4th and Grand Theft Auto V moved up to 5th.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending July 4, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Batman: Arkham Knight (down 74%)
- LEGO Jurassic World (down 11%)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (down 34%)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (down 31%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 5%)
- Yoshi’s Woolly World (down 60%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (0%)
- FIFA 15 (down 21%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (down 25%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (0%)
- Dying Light
- PayDay 2: Crimewave Edition
- Farming Simulator 15
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Far Cry 4
- MotoGP 15
- Mortal Kombat X
Do you think F1 2015 can dethrone Batman this week?