A few Reddit users have been digging through Batman: Arkham Knight‘s source code, and they found what looks like the names and descriptions of all future DLC for the game.
Images of the source code were uploaded to Imgur, and Reddit user falconbox gathered up the info, categorized it, and listed in on Reddit. Descriptions of the pieces of large story DLC, including the recently released Batgirl DLC, can be seen in the list, as well as the names of numerous skins. Falconbox explained that everything in the list, barring, perhaps, the pre-order DLC, which will be available to everyone in August or September, is included in the Season Pass.
Batgirl: A Matter of Family
- An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series.
The Season of Infamy
Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
Digging through the files shows that the villains are Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Black Mask, Mister Freeze, Ra’s Al Ghul, and Prometheus.
Gotham City Stories
- Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks
- Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
Crimefighter Challenge Maps
Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
Files show playable Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman, Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Red Hood, Azrael, and Joker. Joker specifically is referenced in “Million Dollar Mayhem”, where you “cause as much mayhem as possible within 5 minutes and send the bill to Wayne Enterprises.”
A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman, and Batgirl.
Files show multiple skins, here they are:
- First Appearance (Detective Comics #27)
- Alex Ross
- Batman: The Animated Series
- Batman Beyond
- Blackest Night
- Classic TV Series (Adam West)
- Earth 2
- Flashpoint Paradox (Thomas Wayne)
- Gotham Knight (Anime)
- Justice League 3000
- Batman Inc.
- Jim Lee
- New 52
- 1970s (Blue Suit)
- Dark Knight Origins
- Dark Knight Returns
- Bruce Wayne (Unmasked)
- Classic Tim Drake
- Classic TV Series (Burt Ward)
- Damian Wayne
- One Year Later
- New 52 (Dick Grayson)
- New 52
- 1990s (Long Halloween)
- Classic TV Series (Julie Newmar)
- Bruce Timm
- Classic TV Series
- New 52
Pre-Order Bonus Content
All in-game content that is offered through various retail pre-order incentives. This includes the Harley Quinn and Red Hood Story Packs, as well as any Batmobile or Booster Pack that was available as early bonuses for pre-order of the game. For those who did not receive the content with their game, these items will become available when their respective exclusivity windows expire in August/September.
We’ve contacted Warner Bros. for a statement on the matter and will update the post if and when they respond.
What do you think of the Batman: Arkham Knight about the descriptions of the story-based DLC?