Just like the first Season Pass for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round on PlayStation 4, Season Pass 2 is priced at $92.99 and available to purchase through the PlayStation Store in North America, with a European launch scheduled for tomorrow, July 22.
Announced last week, Season Pass 2 includes access to 98 costumes over the next few months, including an exclusive Secret Agent Honoka costume, which is pictured above.
Here’s the release scheduled for Season Pass 2:
- Costumes by Tamiki Wakaki (Out now; 16 costumes)
- August 2015 Costume Pack (16 costumes)
- September 2015 Costume Pack (16 costumes)
- October 2015 Costume Pack (34 costumes)
- November 2015 Costume Pack (16 costumes)
And here’s more details on the Costumes by Tamiki Wakaki Set:
Renowned manga artist Tamiki Wakaki has put pencil to paper to bring to life new, original costume designs for the girls of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round!
As your character takes damage, her costume will get damaged, too!
This set includes one costume each for Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi, Kokoro, Leifang, Helena, Christie, Tina, La Mariposa, Mila, Momiji, Rachel, Marie Rose, Phase 4, Nyotengu, and Honoka.
- You must have the latest update installed before using these costumes.
- Characters must be purchased separately.
- DOA5LR Costume Catalog LR12 is also included in this set.
Speaking with IGN, a Koei Tecmo representative revealed that the second Season Pass came as a result of strong DLC sales. “[Dead or Alive] DLC sales have [been] met with great success in Europe and US, predominantly because the fan base has expanded significantly on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One,” they said.