With FIFA 16 coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC on September 22 in North America and September 25 in Europe, EA has announced that a playable demo will be released in early September.
Scheduled to launch between September 8 – 10 (depending on your region) on all platforms, the demo includes a variety of game options and teams to choose from:
- Kick-Off: Jump onto the pitch and play a match. When starting the FIFA 16 Demo for the first time on PC, Xbox One, or PS4, you will begin at El Clasico, Real Madrid C.F. at home to FC Barcelona.
- FIFA Ultimate Team Draft: Experience a brand new way to play – FUT Draft. Make careful decisions as you build a squad, then take them onto the pitch in an offline match.
- FIFA Trainer: Everyone can Compete at a Higher Level in FIFA 16. Check out the FIFA Trainer, a new contextual training system, to pick up some new tips while playing Kick Off or FUT Draft.
- New Skill Games: While matches are loading you’ll have a chance to try out six new skill games.
- Bundesliga Broadcast Presentation: Experience authentic broadcast graphics on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 when Borussia Dortmund visits Borussia Mönchengladbach at BORUSSIA-PARK.
- FC Barcelona
- Borussia Dortmund
- Borussia Mönchengladbach
- Chelsea FC
- Inter Milan
- Manchester City
- Paris Saint-Germain
- Real Madrid C.F.
- River Plate
- Seattle Sounders
Women’s National Teams
- United States
- The FIFA 16 Demo will include your first chance to play in BORUSSIA-PARK and CenturyLink Field. Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabeu will also be available.
As EA adds, the demo’s release date is subject to change and “Women’s National Teams compete exclusively against other Women’s National Teams.