With FIFA 16 now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC, the patch notes for update 1.01 are available, and include stability fixes, bug fixes, and more, according to the PS4’s Update History:
- Stability fixes in online game modes
- Stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team
- Stability fixes in Career Mode
- Optimized goalkeeper AI
- Adjusted trap error tuning
- Addressed player substitutions after a red card
- Addressed debug text issues in certain game modes
- Addressed incorrect EA Trax artwork
- Addressed player and team artwork and names
In other FIFA 16 news, EA confirmed that a record 6.4 million people downloaded the demo in the 10 days since it became available. Combining demo and EA Access numbers, FIFA Ultimate Team Draft has seen more than 13 million matches already.
Senior Producer Nick Channon said:
It has been incredible to see the number of fans already engaging in and enjoying FIFA 16 through EA Access and our preseason demo. We are very excited with the early feedback, particularly on the balanced gameplay, and now that the game is launching across the globe, we shift our focus to providing the best live service in the industry.
Also, according to a press release from the Guinness World Records, “FIFA’s series sales are now topping 146.13 million with Pro Evolution Soccer totaling 65.97 million. FIFA’s fantasy mode Ultimate Team is its most popular, with 21,849,017 recorded Ultimate team players between FIFA 09 to FIFA 14!”
Have you picked up FIFA 16 yet?
[Source: FIFA U Team]