With just over a month to go until Fallout 4 launches on November 10 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Bethesda released some important info about the game, including space needed, languages supported, and phones supported by the Pip-Boy Edition.
First up, Bethesda said the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Fallout 4 require “28-35 GB depending on territory and languages supported.” This number likely refers to both the install size of the physical version and the download size of the digital version.
As for when you’ll actually be able to play Fallout 4 on November 10, they said, “Digitally the game will become available at 12:01 am (local time) in all territories (In North America, the unlock time will be 12:01 am EST), except Asia (available at 12 am on Tuesday, November 11th) and Japan (available at 12 am on Thursday, December 17th).”
Here’s the supported languages for Fallout 4, with Bethesda noting that you may need to adjust the system level language settings on consoles to gain access:
- In North America, Fallout 4 supports English/French voice/text.
- In South America, Fallout 4 supports English voice/text, as well as BR-PT and Latin American Spanish text.
- In the United Kingdom and Australia/New Zealand, Fallout 4 supports English voice/text only.
- In most European territories, Fallout 4 supports English/French/Italian/German/Spanish voice/text
- In Russia and Poland, Fallout 4 supports English voice/text and Polish/Russian text.
- In Asia, Fallout 4 supports English voice/text and English voice / Traditional Chinese text.
- In Japan, Fallout 4 supports Japanese voice/text.
Meanwhile, the Pip-Boy App usable with all versions will launch on November 10 for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
Also, if you purchased one of the Pip-Boy Editions, it will have foam inserts that fit iPhone 6/6s, iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 4/4S, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, and Samsung Galaxy S3. There’s also a customizable foam insert that “should be able to fit most other popular smartphone devices,” but any smartphones larger than the models listed won’t fit.
You can see full PC specs for Fallout 4 by following the link below.