Available through both retail and digital stores, Kalypso Media announced that Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers PlayStation 4 Edition is releasing on November 6 in Europe for the PlayStation 4 at £34.99/€39.99. While they didn’t reveal a North American release date, Amazon lists it as November 3.
Letting you experience air combat from sides of World War II, Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers on PS4 exclusively includes head tracking with the PlayStation Camera, as well as seven new airplanes, including the ME109, Hawker Sea Hurricane, and F6F Hellcat.
Here’s what you need to know about Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers:
Step into the boots of Admiral Lucas Stark (US Navy) and coordinate the defence of Pearl Harbor and the liberation of the Pacific Ocean — or win honor and glory for the Japanese empire as Admiral Hideaki Hashimoto (Imperial Japanese Army).
- Play two campaigns revolving around historically significant aircraft carriers — either for the US Navy or the Imperial Japanese Army.
- Step into the cockpits of 18 famous airplane types, such as the Japanese A6M “Zero” and the Aichi D3 “Val”, or the American F4F “Wildcat” or F4U “Corsair”.
- Command an entire squadron and lead your unit to victory.
- Experience the most famous battles of the Pacific War and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island.
- Put your flying abilities to the test in 4 different online multiplayer modes, including aerial and aircraft carrier battle.
Will you be getting Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers on PS4?