Out today in North America, and on November 6 in Europe, Telltale Games has partnered with Jackbox Games to publish The Jackbox Party Pack at retail on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 for $29.99 USD.
“Part of an all-new strategic publishing initiative,” Telltale Games SVP of Publishing Steve Allison talked about The Jackbox Party Pack:
Working with some of the best partners in entertainment, we’re excited to be expanding our retail offerings in stores this fall across all platforms by bringing the highly innovative party game, ‘The Jackbox Party Pack’ to stores everywhere. We’re huge fans of the team at Jackbox Games. Their whip-smart writing and innovative approach to large group multiplayer via mobile devices in the living room and across the web is seamless, forward-thinking, and immeasurably fun to play.
Here’s what’s included inside The Jackbox Party Pack:
- The comedy trivia sensation YOU DON’T KNOW JACK 2015 (1-4 players) with hundreds of all-new questions.
- The hilarious bluffing game Fibbage XL (2-8 players), with 50% more questions added to the original hit game Fibbage.
- The bizarre drawing game Drawful (3-8 players), where you draw right there on your phone or tablet.
- The racy-as-you-want-to-be fill-in-the-blank word game Word Spud (2-8 players).
- The wacky-fact-filled Lie Swatter (1-100 players).
If you want more multiplayer titles from Jackbox Games, The Jackbox Party Pack 2 is now available on the PlayStation Store for PS4 and PS3.