With Rainbow Six Siege launching tomorrow, December 1, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Ubisoft has confirmed that the servers will go live at 9:01pm PT/12:01am ET in North America.
For those outside of North America, you’ll be waiting until after midnight local time for the Rainbow Six Siege servers to go live in your region, as a Ubisoft Support post reveals:
EMEA, Middle-East, and Africa
- UTC – 05:00AM – (London, Dublin, Lisbon)
- CET – 06:00AM – (Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin)
- EET, CAT – 07:00AM – (Bucharest, Istanbul, Cairo)
- MSK, AST, EAT – 08:00AM – (Moscow, Kuwait City, Riyadh)
- GST – 09:00AM – (Dubai, Abu Dhabi)
- AEDT – 16:00PM (Sydney, Melbourne)
North, Central, and South America
- PST – 21:00PM (30/11/2015)
- CST – 23:00PM (30/11/2015)
- EST – 00:00AM
- AMT – 01:00AM
- BRT – 02:00AM
- BRST – 03:00AM
Previously, Ubisoft told VideoGamer that the servers would go live at midnight local time in each territory.
Elsewhere, the Rainbow Six Twitter account confirmed that team-killing wouldn’t be tolerated after the game goes live:
@perry5356 Yes. We have a plan in place to handle them. It will not be tolerated at launch!
— Rainbow Six (@Rainbow6Game) November 28, 2015
Additionally, “The Casual PvP game mode will be available immediately. Ranked mode will require level 25.”
Despite issues with the Open Beta last week, Ubisoft said, “We are confident the game will work as intended since the known issue will be fixed soon. Therefore the launch will not be impacted by this issue.”