With the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer beta now available on PlayStation 4, Sony has released some new videos focused on Sidekicks and Mysticals, while also offering tips to players:
Top Ten Tips
Create your very own breath-taking moments as you team up with your friends in Uncharted 4 multiplayer. In this video we share top multiplayer tips from Robert Cogburn, lead game designer at Naughty Dog.
Hire one of four “Sidekicks” to fight alongside you and they’ll provide support by tracking your enemies, reviving fallen allies or unleashing heavy offensive firepower.
Purchase a “Mystical” item and summon supernatural perks inspired by Drake’s previous adventures. Call on El Dorado’s cursed sarcophagus, Shambhala’s powerful Cintamani Stone or the lost city of Ubar’s fiery Djinn to help turn the tide of battle.
Update 1.03 is now available to download for those of you in the beta. Here’s all the patch notes:
- To prevent a crash in the Customization menu
- To prevent a crash at the end of games when going back into the lobby
- To prevent a crash when leaving matchmaking
- Increase the number of chances people have to host, creating more rooms to find
- Should decrease the number of people who are unable to find games
- We’re still working to fix the party splitting issues, but until then we have fixed party members having the wrong color nametags when on the enemy team
Naughty Dog says they are tracking down issues in the beta, with live updates being pushed periodically to improve the experience.
What do you think of the beta so far?
[Source: PlayStation Forums]